Translate

mercredi 2 octobre 2013

Introduction

Hi everyone!

So because I'm spending 6 months in Moscow and I've found that there is very little information about being gluten intolerant or celiac here (along with almost no specifically gluten-free products), I've decided to share my experience in the hope that it'll help others.

If you have tips or want to share something you've discovered about living gluten-free in Moscow, do share it! The aim of this blog is to provide mutual support for everyone in the same case as me.

A little bit about me:

My name is Astrid, I'm 21 years old, French and I'm on a 6 month internship in Moscow. I might be cheating a bit because my intolerance isn't like the typical celiac one and I can tolerate small amounts of wheat.
Also, my boyfriend lives in London and everytime we see each other he brings me gluten-free pasta... I know, I'm cheating...

But I still hope this will help some of you!

Love.

Astrid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire