Translate

mardi 10 décembre 2013

New findings

Hey everyone!

For those who live near Kitai Gorod or have easy access to this area, I found a really nice "niche" supermarket, where everything is ostentatiously expensive, but that has a bunch of gluten-free items spread around the shop. I spotted a few types of gluten-free pasta, gluten-free flours and gluten-free crackers within 3 minutes of strolling around, so there's probably much more! And the prices aren't as bad as the rest of the supermarket, so I would say it's really worth a look.

This supermarket is called Gastronom and you can find the email address on the website. And this is where they are located.    

                                  


  
                                    


Beside this very very upmarket shop, there's also the 7th continent that has started selling gluten-free pasta and crackers. Well, it's usually only one pack per shop, but it is still an improvement! It is also in this shop that I had found the Daim cake which, by the way, is delicious!


They have a huge number of shops all around Moscow, the first one being on the Old Arbat.




A good day to you all and I hope you enjoy the snow as much as I do!


5 commentaires:

  1. Hi, I really like your article. I will keep coming here, Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello/Bonjour Astrid

    I have just come across your blog while searching the web. I run the website www.travelglutenfree.co.uk and at this time, I have yet to be able to add any Russian locations. I'm particularly interested in Russia at the moment having had a lot of interaction with some Russians from a business perspective in recent months!

    I was wondering if you had discovered any restaurants that are good for GF in Moscow and if so, will you be blogging about them? I would love to share the word!

    Many thanks,
    Mike

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Have a look at this website for a list of gluten-free products (however, only in Russian): http://stopgluten.info/produkt/proisvoditel

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. waw...good produck
    http://www.kangalip.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey
    Total land area of Russia is 17,098,242 km2 (approx. 6,601,638 mi²). 8149300 km2 of Russia's territory is covered in forests. and forest land comprises 48% of all the land in the country.
    http://www.confiduss.com/en/jurisdictions/the-russian-federation/environment/

    RépondreSupprimer